To attain worldwide recognition as a diversified, asset based industrial group, known for its integrity and excellence.
To establish a global brand name and create sustainable long-term asset value, while enhancing the human capital and contributing to society.
The Group commenced its operations in 2006 and since then has posted a growth of 943% growth in 7 years. Siddco Group has its origins in the field of Oil & Gas sector, and has grown in each of its four strategic business segments; in Bulk Liquid Terminals a 425% growth and in Plastic Conversion a 566% growth.
- The Group commenced its first project of the Terminals in 2006 and since then has posted a 425% growth in 8 years.
- The Group owns and operates the largest HDPE bottles (mainly for Lube Industries) manufacturing facility in the UAE.
- The Group possesses 24,000m2 land linked to the jetty.
- Siddco Group has a current workforce of more than 300 personnel from various ethical backgrounds that contribute to its daily growth and milestone achievement.
- Siddco Group is an ISO 9001 certified company, along with ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- Upon the completion of iNGENIUM, the company shall acquire ASME S, R, U and U2 certifications which are considered quite prestigious in Oil & Gas Equipment Manufacturing segment.